Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tiny planet

jcarlton

Join
Jul 16, 2017
Tried the new sphere mode from my front yard today. Works pretty good, exited to take some more creative shots.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.55.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.55.19 PM.png
    618.8 KB · Views: 257
I took this one yesterday. Have to say that go4 app's stitching sucks hard. Had to do a stitching on my computer and the difference (both in stitching quality and final resolution) is huge.
View media item 93

Reactions: suprPHREAK
having mountains around makes the tiny planet more engaging!

Any of you on Android? I don't yet have the latest GO4 available to me.

@suprPHREAK yeah, it makes the planet look more structured and uneven, I guess :)
I'm on iOS11, running latest version from 11/28/17.

Reactions: suprPHREAK
You guys not sharing to sky pixel so that we can zoom in?

How are you getting the Sphere picture from the Spark to places to share like FB or to view on desktop? And I'm asking as a Tiny Planet type pic...when I share it just sends it as a flat pic...

Thanks

If you don't want to use sky pixel download the processed image from DJI GO to the phones camera roll then load in one of the free tiny planet apps and tweak. You'll find many apps in the app stores.

@sdharris yeah here's my pic on skypixel, although it was scaled down after upload, which is a pity...
SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

@Drones_ES_MD I stitched pics on my computer in Autopano Giga and there's an option to render pic in sphere projecion (flat) or in tiny planet projection. But as sdharris wrote, I did lot of tiny planets (from my ground 360 pics) using phone apps. U just need your flat sphere pic and actually, with right app you'll have more control over the individual settings of the planet.

Not sure how you shared that to skypixel because when I share it from the app it uploads it in VR mode SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
Yeah, as I said, I rendered my planet on computer so I wasn't uploading spherical pano, I uploaded square tiny planet jpeg :) If you stitch your sphere in go4 app and share it directly to skypixel, it'll do the VR thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu