Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The DJI simulator

As I have had the drone for a week and haven’t been able to fly except for a brief two minutes,I want to get acquainted with all the controls and maybe be a little more comfortable when flying it with the controller.

wish the Simulator worked w/out being connected to the AC. Yap DJi strategy to wear n tear both batt, rc, and ac while using simulator

wish the Simulator worked w/out being connected to the AC. Yap DJi strategy to wear n tear both batt, rc, and ac while using simulator
Yeah, I never quite understood the logic in that either

Maybe it heightens the "training" when you get to see blinking lights and hear the hum of the cooling fan :rolleyes:.

Too each there own.I guess to you I asked a dumb question.

Last edited:
Too each there own.I guess to you I asked a dumb question.

Your question is valid.

Short answer, YES.
The controller will work.

I apologize if you thought this was directed to you.

I forgot to hit "reply" to ...

Yeah, I never quite understood the logic in that either

Who was replying to...

I responded to the @aviscomi quote agreeing that I thought it was silly to power everything up just for a simulator.

By all means, get that simulated stick time in and train the muscle memory so you don't have to "think" about what you're doing in the real world.

Fly Safe :).

Spark 317

Your question is valid.

Short answer, YES.
The controller will work.

I apologize if you thought this was directed to you.

I forgot to hit "reply" to ...

Who was replying to...

I responded to the @aviscomi quote agreeing that I thought it was silly to power everything up just for a simulator.

By all means, get that simulated stick time in and train the muscle memory so you don't have to "think" about what you're doing in the real world.

Fly Safe :).

Spark 317
Thank you,I did misunderstand you and I did learn something about pairing up the controller (something I did not know)getting accustomed to the controller helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef