Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sphere mode problem.

skybladeus

Join
Oct 13, 2017
Hi all, been flying for quite some time with my spark. But recently after I updated the new firmware for sphere mode i was so happy but when I try I keep failing. I try many time only manage to capture 3/42 and auto cancel and it keep saying what linking fault. Can anyone help me ?

I have the same issue. I refreshed the firmware using DJI Assistant and managed to get it up to 8-9 images but then the gimbal overloads when it point down.

I have the same issue with any shots that require the gimbal to point downwards. I have to re-start the drone in order to use it properly again.

I attempted to ask DJI for help after much frustration they told me to send it in to be checked.

I've had my gimbal go into "overload" twice and in each case I had to power cycle the Spark to reset it. Landing did not help. I suppose it's a safety to prevent the gimbal from damaging itself, and considering the likely expense of fixing that I imagine I should be grateful for its abundance of caution, but it's still a tad annoying. It'd be nice if it would attempt a self-reset ~30 seconds after shutting down due to overload.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast