Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK COMBOS ARE SHIPPING!

I've received plenty of shipping emails before so it shouldn't have any problems. Besides, I keep checking the DJI status page for my order.
But that was what I was also saying.. my DJI status page says shipped, but still without a shipper or tracking number. If you're saying the #4 shipped "dot" is grey & not blue, then that's not encouraging. For what it's worth, just before mine actually shipped, the payment went from "Reviewing" (or authorized?) to "Success" the day before it shipped.

But that was what I was also saying.. my DJI status page says shipped, but still without a shipper or tracking number. If you're saying the #4 shipped "dot" is grey & not blue, then that's not encouraging. For what it's worth, just before mine actually shipped, the payment went from "Reviewing" (or authorized?) to "Success" the day before it shipped.
Mine has always said "payment success". Since day 1. Never anything different.
IMG_20170617_130818.jpg

Actually, yes now that @Animal mentions it.. I think the tell was when the "Payment Status:" line changed to "Success" from "Confirmed". Sorry for the misinfo. But the email didn't go out until that happened, so heads up?

On the bright side, when it does ship it seems like it goes crazy fast! I expect mine today or tomorrow, and it shipped on the 15th. My order time was 2017-05-24 16:34:59 (UTC), and it's a Blue FlyMore like yours @Romy Mutuc .

<edit!!> While typing this, the doorbell rang! It's here!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Romy Mutuc
Actually, yes now that @Animal mentions it.. I think the tell was when the "Payment Status:" line changed to "Success" from "Confirmed". Sorry for the misinfo. But the email didn't go out until that happened, so heads up?

On the bright side, when it does ship it seems like it goes crazy fast! I expect mine today or tomorrow, and it shipped on the 15th. My order time was 2017-05-24 16:34:59 (UTC), and it's a Blue FlyMore like yours @Romy Mutuc .

<edit!!> While typing this, the doorbell rang! It's here!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Post some video and or photos...

Just a follow-up to my last post. Not a happy camper. Was able to fly it once inside the house, and it flys as nicely as I expected. However, 4 days later I've only flown it once because I'm at the edge of the D.C. NFZ and the software/firmware won't allow take off, in any modes.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it if I need to drive out of town every time I want to fly it. And it's certainly not an option if I want to use it to inspect my house roof for tree branch damage. Just frustrating since nothing in the "National airspace" could possibly get into the airspace around my house due to the tree canopy.

Going out of town this weekend so maybe I'll be a little more optimistic on my 1 week delivery anniversary. Hope everyone else took delivery and is having fun.

Just a follow-up to my last post. Not a happy camper. Was able to fly it once inside the house, and it flys as nicely as I expected. However, 4 days later I've only flown it once because I'm at the edge of the D.C. NFZ and the software/firmware won't allow take off, in any modes.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it if I need to drive out of town every time I want to fly it. And it's certainly not an option if I want to use it to inspect my house roof for tree branch damage. Just frustrating since nothing in the "National airspace" could possibly get into the airspace around my house due to the tree canopy.

Going out of town this weekend so maybe I'll be a little more optimistic on my 1 week delivery anniversary. Hope everyone else took delivery and is having fun.
Can you submit an unlock NFZ request to DJI?

Disregard my prior post...I just read that DC is taboo

Disregard my prior post...I just read that DC is taboo
Yeah. I'm seriously weighing all of my options right now. At 65 years old and having lived in this "radius" for all of it, I've become a rabid Libertarian, old enough to have some extra cash, and not worried too much about alternative food & lodging without an outside view.

Sorry, just mad enough to spit at the moment. But trying to zen out and go out of town for the weekend. :)

Just in case anyone is still keeping an eye on this - after waiting in the hope that a UK retailer would get stock of the combo I finally cracked and ordered direct from DJi. (I have a trip late July that I really wanted the Spark for, and most the UK sellers are still saying "a few weeks", which is too long). Anyway, I ordered from DJI late morning yesterday (white fly-more combo, paid with Paypal) and got a DHL shipping notification with tracking number at 9am this morning, less than 24hrs later! So that's pretty cool! I'm away over the weekend so hopefully it'll be here (UK) early next week! Happy!

Hi bazpoint, I'm in uk here too. I've ordered the combo from a UK retailer a month ago but they say it could be weeks yet.
I'm thinking of ordering direct from DJI too as their store says "Estimated delivery time: 7-11 working days".
Please keep this thread updated on any delivery news you may have.
Mark.

Hi bazpoint, I'm in uk here too. I've ordered the combo from a UK retailer a month ago but they say it could be weeks yet.
I'm thinking of ordering direct from DJI too as their store says "Estimated delivery time: 7-11 working days".
Please keep this thread updated on any delivery news you may have.
Mark.

I just started writing a reply to you and halfway through the sentence there's a knock at the door - and here it is. Can't believe it! Just over 5 days (including a weekend) from order to door, gotta be happy with that! Now to get her charged up and in the air!

I just started writing a reply to you and halfway through the sentence there's a knock at the door - and here it is. Can't believe it! Just over 5 days (including a weekend) from order to door, gotta be happy with that! Now to get her charged up and in the air!

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, it was saying the same "7-11 working days" for me when I ordered. YMMV of course.

OK!! Congrats on your delivery! Great news! I look forward to hearing how you get on...
Based on what you have said I have cancelled my order from the UK retailer and instead ordered direct from DJI too.
We shall see....

Backorders for White, Green and Red Combos are filled. There are currently a handful of each color IN STOCK here at Advexure. Get them before they're gone. Order by 4PM PT for same day shipping!

DJI Spark Fly More Combo – IN STOCK! | White / Green / Red

Batteries, Prop Guards and Remote Controllers are also in stock.

Any questions give us a shout, we're happy to help our fellow SP members :)

-The Advexure Team

This is hard. Chewing nails.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502