Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sky is on fire.....

Ohhhh didn’t realize that on Tripod mode! I’ve seen that the gimbal can pan up three more clicks but never have been able to get it to go up. Thank you for the tip!

I think "making the bird very slow" is the primary function of tripod. I also did not know that you could look up in tripod mode

Forum is a great place to learn what is not in the instructions.
That's where I found out about it.
Makes sense too that pano will not work in tripod. You could already be looking up and max out the gimbal when the pano points up.
Could have put it in the instruction manual........ or, maybe that would ruin the fun of exploring and experimenting what you have.

Reactions: Victoria
Well the problem with an instruction manual is that it is out of date the moment they print it. With software updates constantly coming,the stone's capabilities are always changing. It would be nice if there were updated manuals for each firmware version that were available for download

I was also not aware that the camera could pan up in Tripod mode. Will try it today.

I have to say, I really like Tripod mode for the cinematic feel of the footage I get, but I am using it with an RC. Not sure if that makes a difference.

It is. I started out with the base model spark, and it for sure had access to all the special flight modes. All except for sport

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none