Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Show us your Spark bags!

It's nothing fancy but I thought I would share my improvised prop box from an old cassette case. :)

20180224_184901.jpg 20180224_185001.jpg

I just upgraded to a hard shell case from MC-Cases. I'd swear its a Pelican Box with better foam, but its not Pelican branded. Available at Amazon here... https://goo.gl/DT3RHR. BTW, I'm not against Affiliate sales, but don't do it myself, something doesn't feel right about it. Its just easier in the long run to shorten the long URLs.

Attachments

• Full Flight Case.jpeg
    Full Flight Case.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
It's nothing fancy but I thought I would share my improvised prop box from an old cassette case. :)

View attachment 3685 View attachment 3686
Spark 317 - You couldn't find an old 8-track sleeve to put them in? Or a Reel-to-Reel box. I know I am old but don't really feel it. It is just amazing what us old guys have seen and done that the current generation (not dissing them) doesn't have a clue about! Something to think about.

No stacking. One on drone and two separately. I rotate a loc8ator on the battery I use in case I lose the bird. I know the range is 400 ft but anything helps

No stacking. One on drone and two separately. I rotate a loc8ator on the battery I use in case I lose the bird. I know the range is 400 ft but anything helps
Very interesting for certain. If you don't mind, what do you use as a tracker? I'm interested, but trying to balance the loss of aircraft budget ($349) with Tracker total cost of ownership. Would love to hear your experience and expertise. Feel free to PM/Conversation if you'd like. And thanks for the info.

Very interesting for certain. If you don't mind, what do you use as a tracker? I'm interested, but trying to balance the loss of aircraft budget ($349) with Tracker total cost of ownership. Would love to hear your experience and expertise. Feel free to PM/Conversation if you'd like. And thanks for the info.
DOH! loc8tor is the brand name. Sorry about that. Still curious what your experience is with it. 400 feet doesn't seem like a ways, but I'll bet GPS tracker much more chang. Thanks!

I bought a loc8ator on Amazon. Came w base (size of credit card) and two tracking devices.$75. I like it bc it's directional. Go to YouTube there are some good videos. Bc I am still flying it like a kite it's hard to lose above my bald eagle head lol... But you never know

I bought a loc8ator on Amazon. Came w base (size of credit card) and two tracking devices.$75. I like it bc it's directional. Go to YouTube there are some good videos. Bc I am still flying it like a kite it's hard to lose above my bald eagle head lol... But you never know
More inclined to a cellular GPS tracker. If I lose it, it will with my luck be more than 400 feet away. Looks like a good deal for a close drone hunt, though. Thanks a bunch for the info!

I have the exact Loc8tor on my Spark mounted on top (see avitar).

I haven't used it yet other than playing hide and seek with my copilot in the backyard.

She would hide the Spark, I would find it and vice versa.

And like Giovanni stated...you never know.

I seached forever for a perfect backpack. Finally went for this and could not have been happier! [emoji1]

photostudio_1519677120615.jpg

Reactions: Sakis
Nice, looking for one like this for myself. How much and from where?
Well, this was bought in Norway.
BRONTO is the brand. Ryggsekk for DJI Spark - elefun.no - Radiostyrt hobby
Price was about $115/€93.
Cant actually trace it anywhere on the net, maybe its the netshop's own "brand".
You can try to contact them.

I have modified slightly to fit my landing legs [emoji28]
Totally worth the investment!

photostudio_1519749692456.jpg

The Outside zipper pocket would be cool... had one inside on my soft bag, but I love the hard case and now have enough room to fit all my batteries. Good on you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast