Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Show us YOUR field kit!

This is mine. Love the GoPro Seeker, strong and plenty of space for everything I need. I also have a case which fits all my Spark gear in but only rarely use it.

Awesome kit! You're rocking the same Spark travel case as I am. I am currently investigating those handheld gimbals for your phone/GoPro...

Awesome kit! You're rocking the same Spark travel case as I am. I am currently investigating those handheld gimbals for your phone/GoPro...
The Gimbal is the GoPro Karma is a fantastic piece of kit. Only works with a GoPro though. I have the DJI Oslo 2 Gimbal incoming for my phone (Samsung Galaxy S9+), but I don't tend to shoot much video on my phone anyway.

As my username implies, I'm a gear junkie. The only thing that I may love as much as my gear is the cases that the gear is stored in. Since purchasing my Spark in February I have carefully and methodically put together the following kit which I feel lends itself well to the way I use my drone. My main goal was to have the ability to stay in the air as long as possible but at the same time keep everything compact and small enough for packing into a day bag/hiking backpack/luggage. This kit is modular so that I can take only what I need for that particular outing or I can opt to bring everything which still has a small footprint but offers every piece of gear I would ever need in the field. Not shown (but included in the kit) are all of my cables, cords and extra props.

View attachment 4607 View attachment 4608 View attachment 4609

So let's see what you've got fellow Spark pilots, I'm eager to see how you guys manage your gear in the field!
This is my spark kit with iPhone 7. Have a backpack for my Mavic with iPad mini4.20180419_152721.jpg20180419_152629.jpg

Reactions: GearHead83
I have been using the bag that my combo came with, it holds everything, Spark, controller, 2 spare batteries, charge bank, spare set of props, spare cables. The only other thing I might need is an inverter for the charger which is in my vehicle all the time anyway. There is no room for prop guards, but don't use them. I think this free bag is ideal, and much smaller overall than some of these cases you guys are using. This thing fits easily in my carryon suitcase and I travel with it by airline every 2 weeks. I use a gimball guard and control stick guard that I 3d printed. It is stiff enough to protect everything from damage. A few comments that it looks like a purse don' really bother me, because it does the job it was built for beautifully.

Reactions: Haggi
I think I will get this one HPRC Backpack hold 7 batteries and much more marked down too,
spkbag3501_2.jpg
spkbag3501_3.jpg

Reactions: Haggi
Just to clarify about using the Goal Zero kit. As others have mentioned it is an expensive setup with the battery unit (Sherpa 100) and the solar panels. I would not have purchased this kit just for my Spark as it would not be practical. For just the Spark I would probably get a battery pack similar to the one GearHead posted in his initial post. I already had this kit so that I could charge my 2 DSLR batteries, 2 action cam batteries, my wife's iPad and both of our iPhones when we are travelling/camping and don't have access to power to recharge devices for a number of days. Having the Goal Zero kit was a bonus for my Spark and my Phantom 3 Standard.

That being said, it is an extremely well made and rugged kit perfectly designed for travelling and will be a great complement to the Charging Station (dock) that I have for the Spark.

Aerial recon and protection from the zombie apocalypse. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502