Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Record video cache on/off switch not showing on the app

vekthor

Join
Sep 14, 2017
Hi all spark fellow pilots

I'm a previous phantom 3 standard / phantom 4 pilot and have bought a spark. Portability was very important to me, and found the spark to be a great little flying camera .

Everything is fine except for the fact that the option to disable the video cache recording does not appear on the djigo4 app.

I am using an huawei p8lite, latest firmware both drone and mobile, latest android app version 4.1.9, have reinstalled it several times, deleted the relevant temp folders, but still no luck.

It ALWAYS records/caches the flights on the huawei p8lite and i would like to disable that procedure to save processing power and space.

Anyone with the same issue? Help?

Thx

Hi all spark fellow pilots

I'm a previous phantom 3 standard / phantom 4 pilot and have bought a spark. Portability was very important to me, and found the spark to be a great little flying camera .

Everything is fine except for the fact that the option to disable the video cache recording does not appear on the djigo4 app.

I am using an huawei p8lite, latest firmware both drone and mobile, latest android app version 4.1.9, have reinstalled it several times, deleted the relevant temp folders, but still no luck.

It ALWAYS records/caches the flights on the huawei p8lite and i would like to disable that procedure to save processing power and space.

Anyone with the same issue? Help?

Thx
Correct - it is not an option on the Spark (unless you are running a modified app)

Reactions: vekthor
Correct - it is not an option on the Spark (unless you are running a modified app)

Hi there

Thank you for clearing that out for me.
I was finding it strange because i saw several videos on youtube displaying the option, but all of them on IOS/Ipad.

Ex:

It was working fine on those devices. On android i didn't have any luck, does not show/allow to switch on/off.

Thx very much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502