Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Picked up a new Multiple Battery charger for the Spark

strobing_nyc

Join
Dec 25, 2017
Picked this charger up on Amazon, specs look good and have zero issues with charging all 4 batteries at once. Also has 2 USB 2AMP plug in's. It was $46.99 and can share the link if anyone is interested.

20180103_172914.jpg20180103_172918.jpg

I got this one on Amazon. waiting for it to arrive. Got it with the car charger. How long did it take to charge them all?

51PeU-OAL3L._SL1000_.jpg

Reactions: RaspPiGuy
Well, actually, in my case my son picked it up in NYC and sent it to me in Brazil. Returning it would be a hassle. I'm hoping it'll work fine.

Less then 40 minutes to charge from around 20% to full. Very fast, I thought it would be closer to 1 hour but this thing pumps out the juice. Great for topping off all 4 batteries before going out flying. If I need more flight time I'll get the Mavic next [emoji16]

I got this one on Amazon. waiting for it to arrive. Got it with the car charger. How long did it take to charge them all?

51PeU-OAL3L._SL1000_.jpg
That looks cool! Link?

I was wondering if anyone had picked up the OP's unit. Nice to see it in use! Thanks!

Picked up the same as OP’s. Seems to work well. I had an issue with a cell voltage error using a battery I picked up off Amazon. A full discharge and recharge leveled it out. It can be a hassle sometimes to get the battery connector hooked up though. Overall pretty decent all in one charger.

Hi @dronoscar how are you getting on with your charger? The specs say: Charging Time: For 4 batteries--60 minutes; for 4 battery with car charger--70minutes; for remote controller--90 minutes.
What's your average charging time?
Hey there coq-au-vin. I still have not received it yet. It's currently on the way. Should get here next week. As soon as I try it, will get back to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502