Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

P.A.F

dji_lando

Join
Nov 29, 2017
So i got my Venom(Spark) 2 weeks ago and today i was going through the app and saw the P.A.F button while i was using the otg, but when not using otg , the P.A.F does not appear in the settings. So my question is , can anyone tell me how the P.A.F works and what it is for?..thank you

There is no way to manually switch the flight mode with the Spark. It always flies in P mode by default. If GPS is not available or it experiences some kind of issue where the GPS data cannot be used, then it'll auto switch to A mode.

So i got my Venom(Spark) 2 weeks ago and today i was going through the app and saw the P.A.F button while i was using the otg, but when not using otg , the P.A.F does not appear in the settings. So my question is , can anyone tell me how the P.A.F works and what it is for?..thank you

OTG is not officially supported by DJI for the Spark. Different things happen or appear on the screen when using OTG depending on your device, firmware version, and DJO GO 4 version.

Bottom line, I'd give up on OTG until/if it is ever officially supported.

There is no way to manually switch the flight mode with the Spark. It always flies in P mode by default. If GPS is not available or it experiences some kind of issue where the GPS data cannot be used, then it'll auto switch to A mode.
Its an on and off switch for the P.A.F....should that be on or off?

Multiple flight mode should be enabled. You're only seeing that setting because you're connected via OTG.

Reactions: dji_lando

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef