Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Newbie Questions.

Reactions: New Drone Guy
In a video I was watching someone had mentioned using an OTG cable but now I know not to use it. It seems all I really need to connect everything to an iPhone is a Micro USB cable. I was really flustered yesterday because when I called DJI support a couple of times it was difficult to understand much of what they said. Language barrier.

Last edited:
Hopefully putting the phone in with out the case will not scratch up the Phone. My question on the phone case issue is some people have really big phones like the 6+ 7+8+ or large Samsung Galaxy, how come they will fit but not an iPhone X (which is smaller) with a case? Just trying to get an understanding. I did order the fly more package and the hand protector, are there any other items you suggest I get?

Thanks,
Andy
iPhone X with the standard Apple case fits snugly in the Spark RC. . .

Funny how people make things up about OTG voiding the warranty. Nonsense. If it works better for you, use it. Not supported means that it may not have all the functionality of the WIFI conection. If the functions you use work with OTG, use it. It will not break anything. I use it with 4.1.15 and get battery telemetry and maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh