Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware V01.00.0900

New Spark firmware V01.00.0900 Released today.
Anyone have the release notes?
About to test fly.

Someone found a page talking about this new FW and GO 4 App version 4.1.22, but the "release notes" tell very little. Will the app version 4.1.22 fix the great OTG scr3w-up they did in 4.1.18?
New Spark Firmware Released (21/12/2017)

Reactions: Sparkster
I just tested (Firmware v.0900 and Go4 v4.1.20) and while I’m new to the Spark platform (very well versed on the Mavic platform), it seems OTG is working properly on iOS now. The only thing I see is “weak image transmission” on the top-left of the GO4 flight screen, but all other info is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccolt1 and pmshop
No range boost on Android. Actually seems to have gotten worse. OTG still not working with most currently available app version 4.1.18. Firmware updated without issue though. Hoping next version of go 4 app will correct OTG. If not, I will continue using older versions.

Reactions: Texas Gonzo
I would say the OTG is an issue with the app and not the firmware.

I thought so too, but when I tried the new Go4 4.1.20 on the last Spark Firmware version (2 days ago), OTG wasn’t showing all of the info on the flight screen - battery info and some other info was missing from the screen when using OTG and worked fine when using WiFi. This has changed since the firmware was updated to .0900 today.

Reactions: Sparkster
I thought so too, but when I tried the new Go4 4.1.20 on the last Spark Firmware version (2 days ago), OTG wasn’t showing all of the info on the flight screen - battery info and some other info was missing from the screen when using OTG and worked fine when using WiFi. This has changed since the firmware was updated to .0900 today.
So now with the new update all of the info on the RC is showing using the OTG? Are you using an apple or an Android?

so lasorey, its to get a better connection between the controller and phone, so nothing to do with range and distance of actually flying the spark

Used to be better for iOS.
I reached 3,073.6m before.
Using OTG used to boost range along with parabolic reflectors but I am not seeing it anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502