Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware? V 01.00.0800

I haven’t seen the release notes yet, but I just updated and put it up. Seems to fly normally.

Reactions: Zoran and Jake Deer
I still have 4.1.18 on the go4 app still.

Reactions: Zoran
I can’t figure it out yet. Probably performance and bug update. Still no release notes uet

Anti roll back me thinks.

Will updates case any issue to FCC and EC switch. I wouldn't go back flying 400
I'm still sticking to 701 for now, I'll leave it to let other folks to suss out the quirks with 800.

All the info I know I learned from watching the crosstalk from the modders.

Last edited:
Guys. What is the best version of DJI GO 4 ios can be used safe with FCC & EC
Not sure what you mean by "FCC & EC" maybe you mean "FCC & CE" - but even then, I not sure. Are you talking about the silent switch back to CE from FCC, when going back to a unpatched apk? -- If so - just roll own 4.1.14 apk. -- just noticed you talking ios. As far as I know, there is not a silent flip to CE in the ios apps.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by "FCC & EC" maybe you mean "FCC & CE" - but even then, I not sure. Are you talking about the silent switch back to CE from FCC, when going back to a unpatched apk? -- If so - just roll own 4.1.14 apk. -- just noticed you talking ios. As for know, there is not a silent flip to CE.

Yep. I meant that. Thanks.

IOS has moved as well it's now 11.2.1, so it's expected DJI Go4 might change

i updated the firmware on the spark but kept the Android app to .15 until OTG support can be confirmed on .22

I stay with firmware old..nn I trust you to install version 18 ... so I do not use glasses

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar