Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My First Video

This is an excellent video and very interesting however you should know the FAA rules of flying near people. I see you are new and enjoying your Spark and your skills already are very good.

Reactions: Sparkster
This is a great video for your first one. it was smooth, your fades were great, and you captured the essence of the Walk for Water. I too caution that when you are doing a video like this, that you get permission of the organizers to film the walk from an aerial drone. Welcome to Spark Videos !!

Reactions: Sparkster
Thanks everyone for this feedback.
If someone can point me to the FAA regulations for flying near people, it would be greatly appreciated. It's good to know how the overreaching federal government tries to restrict us.
I do appreciate the safety risks around flying close to people.

It would be wise to already be familiar with the rules and regulations before operating a drone anywhere. There may be local regulations where you live as well as the federal regulations. Is your drone registered with the FAA? It should be. And I hope you were at least flying with the prop guards on. Better safe than sorry when flying that close to people and trees. Nice documentary of the event though. Well edited.

Reactions: nedcampbell
I would guess that in view of the waving in the video and all the credits at the end, Ned was fully aware of his responsibilities and requirements to make this excellent film, covering an event in aid of a worthy cause. For a first video I would give praise and encouragement. it is good to point out to other newby readers the requirements and dangers involved, but give Ned credit for his professional production. Bravo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef