Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Movie Editors

Coconut Pete

Join
Jan 30, 2018
I'm not looking for anything complex. I'd just like to cut and paste the stuff that I record on my card. Any help. Everything I have tried seems to require rocket surgery intellect with no instructions. I'll apologize in advance for my stupidity.

Pete

I agree with you that rocket science knowledge is required for some of these video editors.

I don't have it yet but I've heard that Wondershare Filmora video editor is the one you and I are looking for, I haven't pull the trigger on it yet thou.

I agree with you that rocket science knowledge is required for some of these video editors.

I don't have it yet but I've heard that Wondershare Filmora video editor is the one you and I are looking for, I haven't pull the trigger on it yet thou.

I agree. Some of these programs are too complicated for the beginner or amature.

I have been using Wondershare Filmora for a few months and very user friendly.

Reactions: Rafa7
I have used videopad, openshot and now trying Vegas Pro 14. Videopad has been my go to, but am getting more comfortable with Vegas pro. Watching lots of youtube videos have helped too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the additional input. If you had to pick the EASIEST to learn what would it be. With all of the other stuff I have going on I would like to spend more time with the SPARK and just be able to download and cut and paste stuff. Thanks again for your help.

I find videopad easiest for me. It does a lot of stuff, but I just usually just do the basics, take clips from the video, put them on the timeline and add a transition or 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef