Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Modified DJI Go 4, extra features available for Spark

Thanks for the update about the modded version, nice to see some real world usage. Will definitely be giving the 4.1.15 when it warms a bit -10 is to cold for me.

Anyone got a video testing all the newly "enabled" modes yet? Point of interest and those really interest me, they can be done for certain objects on the spark, but not a general area and that's what I'd like most.

There is a link on the facebook page for the guy who made the mod. That's where I got my copy. It's installed on my phone now and I can see all of the extra flight modes, couldn't get my OTG to work but I will give it a try
Is this the Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder patch?

Interesting that someone managed to mod a version post 4.1.9 as some type of complex encryption was implemented at that time. I've been flying on/off with previous modded versions since July and never had a problem. I tried all the features apart from "waypoints" (didn't work originally and have bad memories of a programmed flight on my Bebop 1 !) and they worked as expected. The terrain follow was pretty impressive although not of much real life use. THE feature of these modded versions that's useful is Force FCC of course if you're not flying in the US.

Sorry for asking but I can't remember if 4.1.15 has the sphere mode ? That's mostly what I use my Spark for these days when weather permits.
It does.

Hey guys just stumbled upon your discussion. I was wondering for a long time if someone is going to crack open their shitty app and make it better somehow. So thank you for discussing this.

So far from what I gathered only a couple of people tried this Mod, correct?
And is it pretty good or not worth the try?

Sorry guys my Spark is at DJI, crashed it when the 4.1.18 went bonkers on me and My Note 5.

Hey guys just stumbled upon your discussion. I was wondering for a long time if someone is going to crack open their shitty app and make it better somehow. So thank you for discussing this.

So far from what I gathered only a couple of people tried this Mod, correct?
And is it pretty good or not worth the try?

Sorry guys my Spark is at DJI, crashed it when the 4.1.18 went bonkers on me and My Note 5.
Made a couple of more flights yesterday. Super stable. No app crashes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh