Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi supporting Spark now.

Absolutely… It only continues the mission autonomously if it sees a disconnect, otherwise you are in complete control...... but take your hands off the controller and it continues to run the the route on your display. It's great to concentrate on the camera shots while it's flying the direction of the aircraft.

After the Aug 22 spark FW updates, ran 4 batteries with Litchi. Worked much better than before, although I did still get 2 app crashes running Focus mode on iPad Mini 3 with RC.

VERY INTERESTING! With Litchi running and connected, I found I can Palm Launch, then engage Litchi such as in Focus mode. Then when done with shoot, stop the Focus mode when the Spark is fairly close to me (pointed at me), then give it the V hand gesture signal. The Spark blinks and goes into Follow Me, so lower arms, wait a couple seconds, then do another V to get it to return to you, then Palm Land! Very cool and helpful for a number of applications when you don't have a great takeoff/landing spot available.

So when the bird is running a litchi mission, can you stop it at anytime if you need to?
Yes, there's a pause icon on the desktop.

It is funny because reading several posts i switch between deciding to buy Litchy and soon after I disregard it. Some posts says that it works with Spark, then other posts says that it does not. All would be clarified if Litchy would allow to have a demo version, valid for few days so that you can appreciate the capabilities in full. 20$ or or is not a lot but if it does not work (waypoints I mean), it is waste of money.

All would be clarified if Litchy would allow to have a demo version, valid for few days so that you can appreciate the capabilities in full. 20$ or or is not a lot but if it does not work (waypoints I mean), it is waste of money.

From the Litchi page...

Waypoint and Orbit modes are supported by all DJI drones except Spark. If you are using Spark with the remote controller, you must connect using Wi-Fi between the RC and the mobile device, connecting via USB OTG is not currently supported.

From the Litchi page...

Waypoint and Orbit modes are supported by all DJI drones except Spark. If you are using Spark with the remote controller, you must connect using Wi-Fi between the RC and the mobile device, connecting via USB OTG is not currently supported.

Is it possible to have a demo version valid for few days ? If the application is useful is a good way to promote it, I think

Is it possible to have a demo version valid for few days ? If the application is useful is a good way to promote it, I think
You can always go to play store and get the newest version number and then Google litchi 4.5 apk. I just used 4.5 as example but you will find the app that someone shared and removed the licence check. Then you can "try" it and if you like it go support them and buy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast