Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iPad mount?

skipper20

Join
Dec 28, 2018
I'd like to use my iPad and its larger screen with my DJI Spark remote controller. Any recommendations as to what sort of holder to buy and where? TIA.

I don't have one but some pilots use the MavMount system for the tablets. It cost more than the others but is well built.

I use the Dirty J Designs holder for my mini4 and have had no problems with it. it beaks down very nice if space in the gear bag is needed.

I use the Mav Mount. Very sturdy and well made. Have no other experience with any other mounts.

You should check out the LifThor Sif - Tablet Holder for DJI Mavic Series
I'd like to use my iPad and its larger screen with my DJI Spark remote controller. Any recommendations as to what sort of holder to buy and where? TIA.
You should try Thors Drone World at thorsdroneworld.com they have the 'LifThor Sif - Tablet Holder for DJI Mavic Series' I have one and it is awesome. Holds my 10" tablet for my Mavic 2 Zoom rock solid. The company is from Norway. Check it out. You might like there tablet holder.
Take care...

I have an iPad mini, and it fits right onto the RC. No need to buy an additional holder.

I have an iPad mini, and it fits right onto the RC. No need to buy an additional holder.

Hello Linda, although I do have a tablet holder for the mini4, I have this Lanyard handy to have if I fly with one of my phones or don't want to use the holder for the mini.

It's peace of mind not to drop the remote.

Just thought I'd share the information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast