Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iPad mini2

Icemanwbs

Join
Jul 31, 2018
Anyone have advice on how to easily switch from android to an iPad mini as a dedicated device for my spark ? I never used an apple product. I downloaded the Go4 app, but that's as far as I got.

Anyone have advice on how to easily switch from android to an iPad mini as a dedicated device for my spark ? I never used an apple product. I downloaded the Go4 app, but that's as far as I got.
Download the app and log in. Connect to the controller and you're ready to go. I recently switched from my android phone to an IPad. You'll like the larger screen and in my experience the lack of disconnects. I've connected the iPad before powering on the controller and after, either way didn't matter. I know with my phone I had to do it in a specific order.

Reactions: Icemanwbs
Andre says you cant use an ipad mini 2. This is wrong, have been using a mini 2 for over a year with all the apps. no issues at all.

Reactions: Icemanwbs
I also have been using the iPad mini 2 for the last couple of years, no probs at all!
I understand it's not on " the official list" but so far I have been able to fly with no problems at all. I also have read on this very forum where others have as well. So idk what the big deal is in having the devices only that are on " the list".

Reactions: eddie258

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf