Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

IOS11

Len

Join
Aug 3, 2017
Loc
Leiden, The Netherlands
I use IOS11 for some weeks now on my iPhone 6 and do not experience a lot of issues. I fly with the OTG cable connected to the RC. The only thing I noticed is that when I change battery I have to restart the RC and DJI GO 4 app again and enter my iPhone password, otherwise the flight distance of my Spark is limited to 50 meters. Do other people in this Forum also have experience with IOS11?

Last edited:
The only thing I noticed is that when I change battery I have to restart the RC and DJI GO 4 app again and enter my iPhone password, otherwise the flight distance of my Spark is limited to 50 meters.
Did you try reinstalling DJI GO and/or just restarting DJI GO after changing batteries?

I'm assuming there is a bug somewhere in DJI GO that is causing this to happen. It's a problem for people who are running iOS 10 too.

I'm assuming there is a bug somewhere in DJI GO that is causing this to happen. It's a problem for people who are running iOS 10 too.
Yeah, I had the same issue with my P4P the other day. I changed battery and didn't restart the app and was limited to 50M. Restarting app fixed the issue.

Whenever landing to change battery I've always had to turn off the RC, exit the app and unplug the OTG otherwise the remote wouldn't reconnect and the app wouldn't work. No biggie, takes 20 seconds

I know IOS11 is not official but with BETA no. 7 we are getting close to the GM. I did not experience the issues I mentioned (to restart the RC, GO4 app and enter the iPhone password) before when I changed the battery. Off course it is not a very big issue and it only takes 1/2 a minute to do so. With this topic I hope to gather and share what kind of issues there are in general with IOS11.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast