Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I found a great deal on PolarPro filters

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
NC
I found a great deal on the PolarPro Cinema Series Vivid Collection CPL adjustable filters for the Spark and I thought I would pass it along. This is an eBay seller and they are based in China but at this price for the set, I will be glad to wait for the delivery. Hurry before they are gone!

**UPDATE... This seller tends to change their price like the weather changes. I paid $16.95 for the set and now they have gone up. I suggest that if you want a set at a lower price, watch the sellers auction and wait. Maybe the lower price will come back.

Last edited:
The seller of these filters is bonkers! I just clicked on the link here and now the price is $36.90 or best offer. Right before I bought them, they were $69 and some change and then they dropped to $16.95 and that was the price I paid. I hope you all got that same price as well. If not, just keep the listing in your watch list and wait. Maybe they will come back down.

Reactions: Haggi
Mine arrived today, great price, quick delivery and a great product. Just need to get rid of these storms now...
Mine should be here tomorrow. Yeah, the weather has been less than cooperative here too. I want to try the filters out flying near a nearby lake.

Mine left HK yesterday..
I expect some days in transit, but it doesn't matter.
Rain is pouring down.

I'm going to spray the package and the box with disinfectant when it gets here. ? I hope that everyone is pleased with their purchase since I instigated this frenzy. ?

Well, they arrived today and no, I didn't spray them. ? I am very pleased with them and look forward to a nice sunny spring day to try them out. And that day can't get here fast enough to suit me. I am amazed at how fast they got here. That has to be the fastest time ever for a package from China.

Mine arrived today.
Kind of a bummer.
Bad assembly at PolarPro.
Contacted PP: "You didn't buy them from us, not covered under warranty."
Really disappointed about PP... It's still their product and the seals was not broken.
Have contacted the Ebay seller, waiting for a respond.

But hey, the other two are OK!

PolarPro_Spark.jpg

I got caught with these copies, Don't think they are polar pro originals mate, I made the mistake (as stated in a previous blog) that i purchased some "Cheap / Bargain" filters. They turned out to be heavier, poor materials and shoddy assembly than the originals, that i purchased following receipt of these "knock-offs" here is a shot of the original polar pro set, that were identical to what you've been sent. The old saying "Buy cheap, Buy twice" rings true. it's worth sourcing from sanctioned polar pro vendor to save disappointment, Good news is you'll get your money back if it's via e-bay, as item isn't as advertised. I've attached some images of my certified filters for comparison, it's like night and day.IMG_20200218_115930.jpgIMG_20200218_115943.jpgIMG_20200218_120008.jpg

I got caught with these copies, Don't think they are polar pro originals mate..
I hear you, but I have no reason to think these ones are counterfeits.
PP never asked for genuine part proof.
I can, of course, be wrong.
These are also ND/PL filters, yours seems to be ND only.

Here is a couple of photos:

Last edited:
Mine arrived on Monday, and as far as I can tell, they seem to be perfect. I can;t see anything wrong with them.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast