Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Good deal on Dji Spark Case on ebay! Bought one for myself and works great!

Much better than carrying it in that foam box they give you! Thanks for the replies all.

Attachments

• IMG952389.jpg
    IMG952389.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG952390.jpg
    IMG952390.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG952391.jpg
    IMG952391.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 27
I have one of these cases and I like it.

This case is sold under many brand names. They’re made in China and then sold by whoever buys a batch. They’re about $15ish on eBay if you want to wait for it to come directly from China or $20ish if you buy from an eBay seller (or amazon) that’s in the US. It’s sometimes a gamble to order from China because the seller may require you to ship it back if there is a defect. Sometimes China shipments takes a looong time to arrive as well.

Edit: I didn’t look close enough. The one in the link is advertised as coming for the US. It’s a good deal.

Is there room in the mesh storage part of the lid for another battery?

There’s two specific battery spaces plus the battery in the Spark. There’s also the bank charger slot that can hold a couple more batteries if you don’t have that style of charger. Total, it holds 5 batteries with ease without needing to use the zipper portion. You can actually fit 7 total batteries if you stand the batteries upright in the charger slot.

The downside to this case is fitting the prop guards in it without pressing on the drone or controller, and it won’t fit many aftermarket chargers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis