Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi there from Selangor, Malaysia

Douglas128

Join
Nov 9, 2017
Hi Fellas,

I've just received my first drone, a DJI Spark today :).

Hopefully, I can expand my video and photography horizons....:D

Cheers,
Douglas

HI there, from P.Penang. Are yours buy it at 11streed??
Take time to practice and remember always fly using propeller guard when practice or training.

Reactions: Douglas128
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

HI there, from P.Penang. Are yours buy it at 11streed??
Take time to practice and remember always fly using propeller guard when practice or training.
Hi.

Nope, I've ordered mine through Lelong.com.my.

Anyway, I'll be coming up to Penang by the end of this month. Hope to take some good aerial photos.

The only problem I had was linking my mobile phone (Nokia 8 running Android 7.1.1) via DJI Go 4. It works with an older phone running Android 6.

Cheers,
Douglas

Hi.

Nope, I've ordered mine through Lelong.com.my.

Anyway, I'll be coming up to Penang by the end of this month. Hope to take some good aerial photos.

The only problem I had was linking my mobile phone (Nokia 8 running Android 7.1.1) via DJI Go 4. It works with an older phone running Android 6.

Cheers,
Douglas
Oh to remind you Penang here got two airport, so be mindful where you are flying. Go download AIRMAP app for more easy find location for you to fly or not to fly. and also resent flooding in penang make the seaside look bit muddy ,and becareful when going of road adventure.

Hope you have a good trip and some aexy pictures to share. And stay safe.

Reactions: Douglas128
Oh to remind you Penang here got two airport, so be mindful where you are flying. Go download AIRMAP app for more easy find location for you to fly or not to fly. and also resent flooding in penang make the seaside look bit muddy ,and becareful when going of road adventure.

Hope you have a good trip and some aexy pictures to share. And stay safe.
Ya, will do. I will also be visiting my relatives. They stayed at Taman Chantek, Ayer Itam.

Hi 你好 Apa khabar kawan , nice to know more Malaysia flying drone. Remember to fly whit safety in mind and flying indoor use propeller guard.

Hi 你好 Apa khabar kawan , nice to know more Malaysia flying drone. Remember to fly whit safety in mind and flying indoor use propeller guard.
Exactly, especially newbie like me have to put on propeller guard, i crash my spark the very 1st day when i received it, but small matter, broke one propeller and some tiny scratches.

Exactly, especially newbie like me have to put on propeller guard, i crash my spark the very 1st day when i received it, but small matter, broke one propeller and some tiny scratches.
Haha. same here, I also crash my drone the first day I fly my drone. Reason for not having propeller guard, so that's why I keep telling newbie like me to use propeller guard. So no drop no lesson learned.

Haha. same here, I also crash my drone the first day I fly my drone. Reason for not having propeller guard, so that's why I keep telling newbie like me to use propeller guard. So no drop no lesson learned.
But still, you have to drop to learn some leason just like us hahaha

Reactions: Leonardo 87

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast