Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from San Antonio!

Alloy

Join
Oct 19, 2017
Hi all!

I'm a relatively new drone pilot but it's a new hobby I'd like to get into. I have had a Mavic for about a month and decided that I needed the Spark as well. I have a long way to go to learn all the nuances of droning... But I'm confident that this group will assist me every step of the way.

Chris

Reactions: Alloy
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Welcome fellow Chris type! (Chris here also, and just a Chris, no "Topher"). You're going to love the Spark, as long as you don't expect it to film like its bigger cousins. Its simply just a ton of fun! Overall, its one of the easiest to fly uav's out there... super stable, and zippy at 30mph when in sport mode. We're here for ya if and when you have any issues. Enjoy, and greets from Brownwood/Early (Brown Co)!

Hi all!

I'm a relatively new drone pilot but it's a new hobby I'd like to get into. I have had a Mavic for about a month and decided that I needed the Spark as well. I have a long way to go to learn all the nuances of droning... But I'm confident that this group will assist me every step of the way.

Chris

Welcome Chris! Almost the same story. I’ve had my MP for about a month and decided I wanted the Spark also. Haven’t flown it yet as it’s turned off cold and wet in NE Oklahoma. Exactly the same thing that happened when I got the MP. Really anxious to get back out and fly. Welcome to the forum!

Jeff

Hi!! I am also from San Antonio. Do you know any good places to fly? I’ve only tried some spots and they always tell me its illegal to fly drones there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast