Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Greetings from Oklahoma

Join
Mar 30, 2018
Greetings all from Mustang, Oklahoma! Just got my Spark a couple days ago as a gift from my wife and have only flown it with hand gestures so far. Remote and other accessories coming today, so will venture out a little more this week and see what this little beauty can do! Look forward to reading all about your experiences and tips and tricks.

Reactions: MikeSpark
Hello from the Mid-West, AltitudeJunkie.

The Spark is a much better experience with the remote.

Take your time, read the manual about a dozen times, and enjoy your new "Spark" in life.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Welcome to the forum. Once you get your remote you will love it. I use an iPad Mini 3rd gen on my remote using a tablet holder and it works great.

Just be real careful using Sports mode on the remote as it can get you in trouble. I crashed mine into trees the first time I used Sports mode. Make sure you have lots of space around you and no trees.

Have fun and fly safe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu