Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimble Limit?

Joe W

Join
Dec 10, 2017
Hi

Having issue with gimble moving up past forward position. Is forward position as far as gimble will raise? In the App, photo attached, it appears it should be able to pitch up above forward position but it won’t.

Attachments

• 99B541D9-8F66-48FF-B2ED-7B1FD4FCC5E4.jpeg
    99B541D9-8F66-48FF-B2ED-7B1FD4FCC5E4.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 45
Hi

Having issue with gimble moving up past forward position. Is forward position as far as gimble will raise? In the App, photo attached, it appears it should be able to pitch up above forward position but it won’t.

There is more information in the manual...in case you had other gimbal questions.

Reactions: aviscomi
In normal mode if you shoot a 9-shot pano while at that upper limit, it will look up past the limit without any settings adjustments. Another fun fact!

Is forward position as far as gimble will raise?

I believe if you put the Spark in TRIPOD mode, you can control the gimbal and look up past it's forward position.

Just noticed this in iOS. Isn’t it what we were all looking for?

Attachments

• 88F0F0E3-75E1-4F13-BFE7-345493ADF152.png
    88F0F0E3-75E1-4F13-BFE7-345493ADF152.png
    414.1 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: BrianP
I flew today and didn't check.

But I'm going to now.

Thanks.:)

I am using android but now decided to use configurations to my iPhone and try otg, was browsing the app and found a lot of things which I missed and noticed this 30 degrees button.
No, not connected yet

I checked my mini4 and I don't have the same screen.

WiFi connect, no OTG.

You may have stumbled on something?

Not sure, just downloaded the app, chose spark and was watching settings, noticed and was happy to share :D
So, when connected nobody sees that?(
I can’t connect the spark now (night time)

I am using android but now decided to use configurations to my iPhone and try otg, was browsing the app and found a lot of things which I missed and noticed this 30 degrees button.
No, not connected yet
It will probably go away when you actually have the Spark connected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502