Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal pitch tracking?

Join
Jan 27, 2018
in the manual it says there's a setting on the flight screen to turn on where you can adjust the gimbal with your phones rotation...the icon is supposed to appear on the upper right of the flight screen. I can't seem to find a way to get this option to appear on the screen. I'm running the latest DJI go app on an iPhone 7 plus

Any ideas how to get this function working?

in the manual it says there's a setting on the flight screen to turn on where you can adjust the gimbal with your phones rotation...the icon is supposed to appear on the upper right of the flight screen. I can't seem to find a way to get this option to appear on the screen. I'm running the latest DJI go app on an iPhone 7 plus

Any ideas how to get this function working?

Are you using just the phone, or the remote controller (with the phone)?

RC with phone

When using the RC, the gimbal wheel is speed sensitive, meaning a lighter movement will result in slower pans.

Plus the gimbal speed can be adjusted in the Go4 app.

Around 20 is good.

And you can assign one of the function buttons on the RC for the quick pan, down/forward for a quick reset.

You wouldn't want the tilt the phone/pan feature while connected to the romote because you could disconnect your Spark due to the RC antennas being misaligned with the Spark.

Hi Jerimiah,

When using a mobile phone and the RC, you can also adjust the gimbal by moving your finger up or down over the screen!

Regards, Pete from The Netherlands

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef