Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gibt es auch Deutsche

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Misterink.

Hier in dem netten Forum?
Google translate = Here in the nice forum?

I don't know any other languages but this Forum has friendly and knowledgeable members and is English based.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Marksspark
Opps, didn't translate the thread title.

Are there also Germans

There's all kinds of people here having a good time, unless you lose your Spark.

Willkommen Sie im Forum ... Um die Übersetzung in der niederländischen, in Ihrem Fall ook ich auf meine Maus und Deutsch Rechtsklick, dann im Menü "übersetzen hinein ..." Wenn sterft gelingt, zu suchen.

Willkommen Sie im Forum ... Um die Übersetzung in der niederländischen, in Ihrem Fall ook ich auf meine Maus und Deutsch Rechtsklick, dann im Menü "übersetzen hinein ..." Wenn sterft gelingt, zu suchen.
Herzlich willkommen. Genieße deinen Spark, möge deine Drohne immer nach Hause fliegen, sicher fliegen.
translated using google translation

Welcome. Enjoy your Spark may your drone always return home,safe flying

Hier in dem netten Forum?
willkommen ja viele nützliche Informationen finden Sie hier und es gibt viele freundliche Menschen, die Ihre Fragen beantworten werden. Wenn Sie es einfacher machen möchten, habe ich festgestellt, dass die Verwendung von Google Übersetzung ein sehr nützliches Werkzeug ist. Sie werden sehen, viele Geschichten von Kassen tun, um die Batterie im Flug auszufallen. Ich würde einen Batterieclip kaufen, um sicher zu sein, dass er gerade in Position gehalten wird.

welcome yes much useful information may be found here and there are many friendly people that will answer your questions. Should you wish to make it easier for them I have found that the using of google translation a very useful tool. YOu will see many stories of cashes do to the battery falling out in flight. I would purchase a battery clip to be sure that it is held in place just incase.

Und mein Englisch ist eigentlich für den Arsch:D

Sorry and my English is very BAD :cool: and for the ***!:eek:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!

*The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.
*Die Sprache dieses Forums ist Englisch. Wenn Sie kein englischer Muttersprachler sind, geben Sie Ihr Bestes. Wir sind froh, Sie als Mitglied zu haben und werden unterstützend und höflich sein.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar