Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gesture Mode Limitations

I think the best way to hand land after flying with the controller or in my case with my iPad, is to enter gesture mode with my iPad. I selected the controller icon, then selected the gesture icon. The gesture icon appears on the camera screen with a large '?' next to it. Select the ? And a series of options are presented. One is PalmLand. Select that and some helpful graphics appear. When you stand in front and place your hand under Spark, it lands in your open palm.

I'm not as comfortable with that was I am hand catching my Phantom, but it appears to be the only option. I would prefer if Spark stayed stationary and I put my hand under and raised my hand until I contacted Spark and it shutdown.
Hi I am new to this and just got my Spark. I can not get it to plam land. Can you please tell me where exactly you found these settings. What do you mean by The Controller Icon? I can not find the Gersture Icon (? ) you describe.
Thank you for your help

Hi I am new to this and just got my Spark. I can not get it to plam land. Can you please tell me where exactly you found these settings. What do you mean by The Controller Icon? I can not find the Gersture Icon (? ) you describe.
Thank you for your help
Bronx, first question, are you using a mobile device like an iPhone or the dji controller? I only use an iPad to control my Spark. You can use Gestures only to do a few limited manuevers, but I don't recommend it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef