Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight mode button gone

ANT0407

Join
Mar 20, 2018
The flight mode button on my GO4 app screen is gone. Does anyone know how to get it back? Thanks

The flight mode button on my GO4 app screen is gone. Does anyone know how to get it back? Thanks

Screen shot, please?

No, that's when I noticed it was gone. I wanted to enter tripod mode and it was gone. It's probably something simple. I'm a new pilot

Taking a guess, but maybe it only appears once you have GPS ?
Not sure otherwise

No, that's when I noticed it was gone. I wanted to enter tripod mode and it was gone. It's probably something simple. I'm a new pilot

It should be there. Try deleting the app and reinstalling.

I noticed the same. It came back after shifting back from sport mode to normal.

And the obstacle avoidance is off in the picture...good call? :)

I've found taking off with the sports mode switch on gives you non sports mode. Have to turn it off and on again.

I've found taking off with the sports mode switch on gives you non sports mode. Have to turn it off and on again.
Yup. And I'm not crazy that it only has fpv view while in sport mode too... along with losing obstacle avoidance (ineffective beyond 16 mph) and flight modes. Don't forget to check the speed setting under stick mode if it barely creeps along suddenly as well.

Happy flying, and welcome to the world of Spark! Its become my favorite daily flyer, with well over 100 problem free flights now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar