Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First time shooting pictures at night with the Spark

Olha, para ti eu respondo já, rapidinho, rapidinho:

Eu só emiti a minha opinião que, para qualquer vulgar indivíduo que saiba ler, perceberá que não enxovalhei ninguém, muito menos o user a quem eu respondi. De facto, até tenho mais que 10 anos de fotografia(que não é nada na realidade mas apenas para se perceber que já vi e fiz muitas fotos e sei perfeitamente emitir uma opinião sobre tal matéria) e já participei em muitos fóruns, aprendi com os melhores na área do amadorismo e alguns profissionais. E estas fotos não valem mesmo muito. Ora, com isto, não estou a dizer que é culpa do user do spark. Se leres bem ou se souberes ler, irás constatar que as fotos estão tal e qual como eu referi e até pedi desculpa ao user por emitir aquela opinião que é só minha e ninguém tem nada com isso. Se há virgens ofendidas aqui, paciência, não é a minha praia. A minha praia é fotografia e o aperfeiçoamento constante da mesma. Por outro lado, se ainda conseguires ler, facilmente te apercebes que estou a emitir uma opinião do spark e sobre as suas capacidades de fotografar. O user, pelo que vejo, pouco percebe de fotografia e acha até que as fotos estão bem...Pesquisa no 500px.com ou no flickr sobre fotos feitas com o Spark e depois compara com estas... E, posto isto, refiro na última frase que o spark não é muito bom para fotografia nocturna, aliás, pesquisando facilmente na net por reviews, youtube e afins, não há um consenso sobre boa fotografia nocturna do spark. E foi isto que eu quis dizer. Nunca, ofender o user. Mas, hey...às vezes é preciso saber ouvir criticas negativas ou então andaremos sempre no marasmo habitual do tipo "ah e tal...que excelentes fotos - gosto!".
Não é, definitivamente, o meu modo de estar.
Portanto, quem não gostar, paciência.

Por último, até ia comentar e dar umas dicas sobre o que eu acho que ele deveria fazer, até porque o spark não tem muitas opções para a fotografia como o Mavic, por exemplo. O Spark filma a FHD 1920×1080 30p, ponto. O Mavic são vários formatos...
E o sensor de 1/2.3 não é grande espingarda. No entanto, com edição, consegue-se fazer duma foto diurna e algumas semi-nocturnas, umas boas fotos, daí eu ter mencionado o 500px.com ou o flickr e outros por aí...

For those that can't read portuguese...

Look, for you, I'll answer like this:

I only gave my opinion that, for any vulgar individual who can read, you will realize that I did not mess up anyone, much less the user I responded to. In fact, I even have more than 10 years of photography (which is nothing in reality but only to realize that I have seen and made many photos and I know how to express an opinion on this subject) and I have participated in many forums, I have learned with the best in the area of amateurism and some professionals. And these pictures are not worth much either. Well, with that, I'm not saying it's the spark user's fault. If you read well or if you know how to read, you will see that the photos are just like I mentioned and I even apologized to the user for issuing that opinion that is mine and nobody has anything to do with it. If there are offended virgins here, I don't care, it's not my area. My area is photography and the constant improvement of it. On the other hand, if you can still read, you easily realize that I'm giving an opinion of the spark and its shooting abilities. The user, from what I see, little realizes of photography and thinks the photos are ok ... Just look in 500px.com or flickr on photos made with Spark and then compare with these ... And, also, I mean in the last sentence that the spark is not very good for night photography, in fact, searching easily on the net for reviews, youtube and others, there is no consensus on good spark night photography. And that's what I meant. Never, offend the user. But, hey ... sometimes we need to be able to listen to negative reviews or we'll always be in the usual "ah ... what a great pic - like!"
It's definitely not my way...
Therefore, who does not like my opinion I don't care.

Finally, I would comment and give some tips on what I think he should do, because spark does not have many options for photography like Mavic, for example. The Spark films the FHD 1920 × 1080 30p, period. The Mavic are various formats ...
And the 1 / 2.3 sensor is not a great one. However, with editing, it is possible to make a daytime photo and some semi-nocturnal, good photos, hence I mentioned 500px.com or flickr and others out there ...

But in the meantime, some retarded decided to comment on my opinion so I stopped posting here.

Search: DJI spark | Flickr

DJI Spark photos / 500px

Come on, the way you write completely lacks humbleness. Nobody cares where or how you’ve learned photography. Or for how long you work with it. That’s not an interview.
If you really have some knowledge, as you make sure to shout to everyone that you are a pro, please pass some of this knowledge to us in a humble way. Would be a pleasure to learn more from any of you.
You are not the only smart guy in here. Everybody knows the spark is not good for night photos. Everybody sees those pics are not professional. You don’t need to highlight none of that just to show off your abilities.
You also made sure to write in Portuguese in an English/American forum not to help me understand but to show off.
As you said in a pretty arrogant way that I’m a “virgin” in photography. Yes! I’m humble enough to agree with you. But as I said before I’m here to learn and there is no shame in that.
There are many ways to express an opinion and your way was definitely arrogant and so far your opinion hasn’t improved anyone’s knowledge. Just your ego.
But relax man. Nobody cares!
Have a nice weekend!
Fly safe!

Last edited:
LOL

BrilhasMuito mas brilhas mal. Estás aí a armar-te em quê? Inglês ou "amaricano"?? LOL

Olha, vai mamar na quinta pata do cavalo, pá!

Last edited:
LOL

BrilhasMuito mas brilhas mal. Estás aí a armar-te em quê? Inglês ou "amaricano"?? LOL

I will have to say we do speak American and not English. and I will also say I have to agree with you that people need negative feedback in life in order to fix mistakes. I also agree sometimes how you choose to say it also matters. I agree the spark is not meant for night photography.

I will have to say we do speak American and not English. and I will also say I have to agree with you that people need negative feedback in life in order to fix mistakes. I also agree sometimes how you choose to say it also matters. I agree the spark is not meant for night photography.
I didn’t know you guys speak American not English. I didn’t even know there was a language called “American”. I learned English in Australia that’s why I didn’t know that. Nobody has never taught me that until today. See, at least I learned something new. I improved my knowledge. And that’s what I’m talking about.
I mean you didn’t need to say that my English/American is bad and my sentences are terrible to understand. You just corrected/taught me in a really polite and humble way. And I appreciate that.
Bad or good we are all here to have feedbacks in order to learn. But polite and constructive ones. Exactly the way you just did.

Last edited:
Getting back to the subject.
Definitely the Spark is not meant for professional night photography. I mean if you are a pro who needs a neat night photo for something important, get rid of the spark.
But if you are pro or not with no need for an outstanding night photo. Try shooting in the same conditions but in manual mode surely you will have better control of its quality. Process it a little bit. And then post it in any of your social media profiles I’m sure people are gonna love it.
Have a nice weekend.
Fly safe!
Peace!!!

Reactions: suprPHREAK
Spark 04:06:18DJI_0049.JPG I haven't tried it since taking those photos! Didn't want to cause any more eye damage to anyone, if I could avoid it!;) I take great pictures/video's with my Mavic Pro (IMHO),and even better one's with my Inspire 1 V2,but I'm sure they aren't "professional grade"! I didn't even expect the pictures to even come out at all using the Spark,so I was kinda Shocked to see them turn out as well as they did! Thanks,for the advice! I will try manual mode.:) I did shoot some pictures today, and I thought the sharpness was great on them? From 150 feet up and 200 feet away,I can see each shingle on the old school's roof!

Last edited:
I haven't tried it since those photos! Didn't want to cause any more eye damage to anyone, if I could avoid it!;) I take great pictures/video's with my Mavic Pro (IMHO),and even better one's with my Inspire 1 V2,but I'm sure they aren't "professional grade"! I didn't even expect the pictures to even come out at all using the Spark,so I was kinda Shocked to see them turn out as well as they did! Thanks,for the advice! I will try manual mode.:)
Come on, share as many as you want. Spark is not meant to night photos but forums are meant to share. hahahahahaha
People are so worried about the “professional grade” or “looking pro” they forget to have fun. And that’s what the spark is all about. Fun!!!
Awaiting new “manual style” pics bro!!!!! So we can compare to the previous ones.
Peace!!!!

Come on, share as many as you want. Spark is not meant to night photos but forums are meant to share. hahahahahaha
People are so worried about the “professional grade” or “looking pro” they forget to have fun. And that’s what the spark is all about. Fun!!!
Awaiting new “manual style” pics bro!!!!! So we can compare to the previous ones.
Peace!!!!
I will!;) I've always been a "flyer" first, but after getting my first DJI,I slowly became interested in taking video/photo's with them! I've never been a "photo" guy, but after seeing some of the great pictures/video's on line,I became interested in them. I've got a thick skin so no damage done,to my feelings!:D I'll keep posting them,until you guy's say to stop, due to eye damage! LOL!

Reactions: BrilhasMuito
View attachment 4353 I haven't tried it since taking those photos! Didn't want to cause any more eye damage to anyone, if I could avoid it!;) I take great pictures/video's with my Mavic Pro (IMHO),and even better one's with my Inspire 1 V2,but I'm sure they aren't "professional grade"! I didn't even expect the pictures to even come out at all using the Spark,so I was kinda Shocked to see them turn out as well as they did! Thanks,for the advice! I will try manual mode.:) I did shoot some pictures today, and I thought the sharpness was great on them? From 150 feet up and 200 feet away,I can see each shingle on the old school's roof!
Deleted the dumb question. Hahahahahah
Did you process the school picture? Really nice sharpness indeed.

I will!;) I've always been a "flyer" first, but after getting my first DJI,I slowly became interested in taking video/photo's with them! I've never been a "photo" guy, but after seeing some of the great pictures/video's on line,I became interested in them. I've got a thick skin so no damage done,to my feelings!:D I'll keep posting them,until you guy's say to stop, due to eye damage! LOL!
I’m pretty new at all of these, bought my first drone last November. It was a Syma drone which is a pretty fun drone to play and learn with.
Liked drones so much that in January I sold the Syma then bought a DJI and obviously now I want to squeeze the most of this incredible technology to take nice shots and videos. At first not professionally, but who knows?
My lap top is broken so I can’t access my full size photos to share with you guys. As soon as I fix it I share my pics with you guys.
Peace!!!!

Attachments

• C186D91E-E2D9-4CF2-9B3C-E324AB8106A3.jpeg
    C186D91E-E2D9-4CF2-9B3C-E324AB8106A3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 3DAE0079-3685-41CB-B2AF-B1DF3FFC3F6C.jpeg
    3DAE0079-3685-41CB-B2AF-B1DF3FFC3F6C.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 18
  • 57D5EF4B-CA31-43E5-A2B0-6A502029EFB8.jpeg
    57D5EF4B-CA31-43E5-A2B0-6A502029EFB8.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 14
  • 41911990-CE8E-4B96-A5BE-1A908AC9B5E9.jpeg
    41911990-CE8E-4B96-A5BE-1A908AC9B5E9.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 14
I’m pretty new at all of these, bought my first drone last November. It was a Syma drone which is a pretty fun drone to play and learn with.
Liked drones so much that in January I sold the Syma then bought a DJI and obviously now I want to squeeze the most of this incredible technology to take nice shots and videos. At first not professionally, but who knows?
My lap top is broken so I can’t access my full size photos to share with you guys. As soon as I fix it I share my pics with you guys.
Peace!!!!
Man,that sunset shot is great!

I tried that, and it looked good on the app, but not when I uploaded it to my picture files on my Mac?
I have a question about it. When we take a sphere shot then click in the DJI GO app to automatically stitch it. Does the app use the cache or the full size photos to stitch it?
Yesterday I posted a thread asking how to stitch it without the DJI GO. I had quite a few tips.

1 - Theta+ app
2 - Roll world app
3 - Microsoft Windows ICE

All of them are free. The third one is not easy (search for tutorials) but its awesome because it uses those 46 full size photos the drone takes to compose the sphere. For Mac I have no clue how to do that.

Peace!!!!

Nice pictures!
Great views man, it looks like heaven. Love them, thanks for sharing.

I have a question about it. When we take a sphere shot then click in the DJI GO app to automatically stitch it. Does the app use the cache or the full size photos to stitch it?
Yesterday I posted a thread asking how to stitch it without the DJI GO. I had quite a few tips.

1 - Theta+ app
2 - Roll world app
3 - Microsoft Windows ICE

All of them are free. The third one is not easy (search for tutorials) but its awesome because it uses those 46 full size photos the drone takes to compose the sphere. For Mac I have no clue how to do that.
Me,either? It does look good in the app view though?

Me,either? It does look good in the app view though?
In the DJI app it looks great. But as soon as you export the stitched pic to the phone it’s not as good as in the DJI app. That’s what raised my last question. But in the Theta+ app you can grade colors and etcetera.
This one I posted I used the Theta+ app. I know it’s not great but still works to me.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis