Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Family trip to Colorado

KevTN

Join
Apr 15, 2018
Loc
Chattanooga, TN
Not feeling this video as I had to use more stills than I wanted to but time was not our friend on this trip.

Back drop to this trip is my daughter plays travel softball. This is her last summer before she goes off to college. This tournament is in Colorado. Our trip took us across Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma where we stopped by the softball hall of fame. From there through Texas where we had dinner at the Big Texan. The next day we took back back roads through the panhandle of Texas and Northeast New Mexico and up the Raton pass into Colorado. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and as always any suggestions are very welcome to this newbie..

Colorado is a beautiful state. Thanks for the tour.

Northwood... Thank you for the advice. Yeah I'm proud of her. She will be going to college on both softball and academic scholarships. The thing I am most proud of her is that she pushed herself to these achievements, it wasn't her mother and I pushing her it is all her.

Perhaps apply a little more saturation to the long shots .... thanks for the tour, you must be proud of that girl too... she seems to get in lots of tournaments. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. Final year of travel ball. Moved her into college last week. She will be living her dream of paying D1. She is a good egg...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis