Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji spark question urgently

The iPad Mini 2 is compatible with DJI GO 4 if that's what you're asking.

He's not the newest kid on the block. Get an iPad Mini 4 instead if you're buying a new device and it's within your budget.

Reactions: noooris
question.ipad mini 2 retina and the spark, let it work fine

I use an iPad Mini 2 16 GB WiFi with my Spark and it works fine. I already had the tablet and it will fit in the arms of the controller. I have several phones I've used and a larger Android tablet. My preference is the iPad Mini.

I use an iPad Mini 2 16 GB WiFi with my Spark and it works fine. I already had the tablet and it will fit in the arms of the controller. I have several phones I've used and a larger Android tablet. My preference is the iPad Mini.
Yes I agree, I have iPad mini 4 and it’s a tight fit but works great, really clear quality display and after a few tries it fits easily, the Spark is my 1st choice when I fly now as it’s easy to setup and just enjoy flying, my other Drone is Inspire 1.v2 which has a load of stuff but I find sometimes it’s quicker to use the Spark and more fun, I am 70 so a lot less weight as well.

Yes I agree, I have iPad mini 4 and it’s a tight fit but works great, really clear quality display and after a few tries it fits easily, the Spark is my 1st choice when I fly now as it’s easy to setup and just enjoy flying, my other Drone is Inspire 1.v2 which has a load of stuff but I find sometimes it’s quicker to use the Spark and more fun, I am 70 so a lot less weight as well.
I’m with you re the above and the Inspire. I’m 64 and finding my Inspire 1 Pro and associated kit left at home more and more and using my Mavic or newly acquired Spark.

signs with ipad 2 mini do everything good? no image delay?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf