Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji go 4.2.14

I tried it myself this morning. But I did not get the speed and height info as per the previous version. I do not know what could have happened, but when I started the flight I had only the control of the movements but no information, and an on-screen warning with "no communication" ..!

But I'll try again, since it worked for you .. Thank you ..!

Reactions: Sparkster
I also tested it indoors with v4.2.14 on my Galaxy S7 [Android ver 7, Kernal 3.18.31-12142063] with OTG. Telemetry confirmed! If I dont notice any negative performance, im switching permanantly from 4.1.15.

Truth! I tested it again and everything OK with the OTG cable. I think it was some problem in the installation, but anyway, it's solved ..! Thanks for the feedback, Spark Friends ..

Reactions: Nik and ZPFunk
If you have major problems with DJI Go 4, reinstall/factory reset your android/IOS & start again. Then it's up to the cloud for further updates or side-loading via xyz.

I tried it last evening. The map indicator was black with no ac or home point. Does not announce home point when selected. Restarted and tried again. Never flew it past a hover for fear of it taking off to some unknown home point. Will try again soon with another phone
Scary!

Tried it again today with the same phone but with otg. Map appeared and appeared to work properly. Tried it again without otg and map worked but lag was horrible and video was steadily broken and intermittent. Never really flew with otg before because WiFi worked just fine. Just tried it a couple of times. Considering downgrading at least to the previous version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502