Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dedicated screen

RaWine

Join
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm outlier on this, but I wouldn't mind seeing DJI offering a dedicated controller and screen for the Spark. Maybe in a compact folding flip pack fashion.

I don't think they need to remove the option for individual cellular compatibility, I just think they could optimize the system better with a dedicated controller and screen.

Of course, I'm not live streaming or anything and other people may be doing it all the time. It could be my just my imagination they could provide a better integrated system. Really, all I need is ability to transfer files later though.

Thoughts?

No you're not an "outlier", but IMO the dedicated screen option would almost cost as must as the base Spark.

They offer a Phantom 4 Pro with built in screen for around $300 more. The big problem is that you're pretty much stuck with the Go 4 app, you cannot load any 3rd party apps on it like Litchi or Hanger360. Personally, I'd not be interested in it, I like to fly with Litchi.

The monitor built in and the flip out mechanics sounds a lot like Go-Pro's Karma drone controller, I reckon Dji could produce something much better than that turned out if they wanted to but the additional cost would be prohibitive..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef