Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can You Hand Launch in Litchi?

Chrislaf

Join
Oct 12, 2017
Loc
ON, Canada
Love the hand launch feature in GO4. I usually hand launch then turn off gestures once the Spark is airborn. Can Litchi use this feature or is it only in GO4?

Chris

Yes you can there are no options just have advance gesture turned on in the Go4 app then in Litchi just press the back button like normal and it will launch like normal and then just put your hand under it and it will land no need to switch any modes..

Thanks, I will try that next time I fly. Too windy today.

Chris

Good question because I wondered the same thing about palm landing.

Are there any issue with running the DJI app and the litchi app at the same time?

Good question because I wondered the same thing about palm landing.

Are there any issue with running the DJI app and the litchi app at the same time?
I have palm landed in Litchi with no problems. Put hand under Spark, hold down left stick and it will land.

Running both GO4 and Litchi at the same time is not recommended as it will likely cause problems.

Reactions: FollyFly
Just came back from flying my Spark. Tried hand launching in Litchi and it worked perfectly same as it does in GO4. Did not fly out too much beyond 50m as it was windy with strong gusts and cold (6C).

Whenever I hand launch either in GO4 or Litchi, I make sure both the Spark and controller are connected first just in case I need to take control with the remote.

Great to be able to have this feature in both flight apps. I’m assuming it would also work in AutoPilot too, but haven’t tried yet.

Chris

Reactions: FollyFly
Get the DJI GO 4 mod. It's free. Better range and more features. Also, download the fcc mod file
I am nervous about the GO 4 MOD as I understand it is not approved my DJI. Is this right or a I missing something. Is it not simpler to use Litchi?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef