Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Apologies if has been asked 1000 times, just me being sure---

What color is the light on the remote controller when you attempt to connect the OTG cable? It should be green.

What color is the light after disconnecting the cable from the remote controller?

Hi,

Maybe you can try launching DJI GO 4 app first, and then connect the OTG cable from RC to your phone.

It didn't work for me when i connect the cable first, then launch the app. Worth a try.

What color is the light after disconnecting the cable from the remote controller?
Stii green after removing cable. Been having another play. First attempt still no go. Disconnected cable, connected via wifi, pluged in cable again, this time got a beep and the unsupported assessory notice which I dismissed. Then turned off wifi and it stayed connected. I think you may be correct on the faulty lightening cable. Must be intermittant. Will try another cable when I get back home. Thanks for your help.

Re Apple mobile device connecting to RC via cable. Initially my cable connection is not recognised. After successful connection via wifi, I reconnect the cable and disable wifi on the phone. All go!!

My startup order on my android has been as follows

Power on Remote
Power on Spark
Load DJI GO 4 app (v.15)
plug in OTG cable
open map to download
then put into airplane mode before flying.

Reactions: sfessen
My startup order on my android has been as follows

Power on Remote
Power on Spark
Load DJI GO 4 app (v.15)
plug in OTG cable
open map to download
then put into airplane mode before flying.
This is what I do... Running Google pixel 2 xl....800 firmware....15 go 4 app with decent results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none