Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Android Tablet

Hi. I am also brand new to spark. I have hade no problems connecting Android to spark. Sorry my english. I am danish

I use an Acer one 7 inch tablet with Android 7 and 1GB ram and it works with no problems.

On sale at Costco (last day today) with $100 off - $169.99. Sounds like good price. Picked it up on impulse buy, but might return if reviews aren't good.

Reactions: CLAY347
On sale at Costco (last day today) with $100 off - $169.99. Sounds like good price. Picked it up on impulse buy, but might return if reviews aren't good.
Keep It! It's been pretty good for me so far, but I'm sure that (MOORE'S LAW) will catch up with it sooner or later, it always does. God Bless.

Hi, I am about to purchase a DJI Spark and have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet with 7.1.1 software installed. Can you tell me if they are compatible. I am new to this hobby.
My spark works fine w my samsung tab s2 so im sure the tab a will be fine as it is newer. I have 9.7 inch screen and bought holder off Amazon. My problem is I upgraded from note 5 phone to a note 8 phone and the spark remote does not hold note 8 properly due to charging plug configuration, so that has become a problem. It is sometimes more convenient to use the phone since I always have it with me.

Hi, I am about to purchase a DJI Spark and have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet with 7.1.1 software installed. Can you tell me if they are compatible. I am new to this hobby.
By the way, use the otg cable for best performance either way,phone or tab, (when flying with remote).

Reactions: CLAY347

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502