Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A tutorial on flying in the snow!

I like the use of the kneeling foam board as an impromptu landing pad in the snow.

Lightweight, portable and visible.

Was that a denim blanket or quilt, the Spark was displayed on at the beginning of the video?

Reactions: Rocco Germani
The first thing you did in blocking the exhaust vents was a bad idea. Air blows out of those holes only. The air flow starts in and around the front opening around the gimbal. Taping up the vents may reduce the amount of snow being sucked in during forward flight but you may be causing an overheating problem. And then maybe not, considering the ambient air temperature during flight. Thought I'd mention it. You need to get a wireless microphone too. It was hard to hear you at times and the music volume level was a bit high too. You asked for comments.;)

The first thing you did in blocking the exhaust vents was a bad idea. Air blows out of those holes only. The air flow starts in and around the front opening around the gimbal. Taping up the vents may reduce the amount of snow being sucked in during forward flight but you may be causing an overheating problem. And then maybe not, considering the ambient air temperature during flight. Thought I'd mention it. You need to get a wireless microphone too. It was hard to hear you at times and the music volume level was a bit high too. You asked for comments.;)
Thanks for the feedback! I do plan to upgrade my filming set up by the end of this month...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena