Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

YouTube "Down"

MarRoh

Join
Sep 3, 2018
Hi,

at the moment it seems YouTube is not reachable from Europe, all Videos are not playable, logins fails.
Does anyone others from Europe have the same issue?

It's not working in the USA either.

Reactions: MarRoh
I found this.....

9:45 p.m. update: YouTube has issued the following statement: "Thanks for your reports about YouTube, YouTube TV and YouTube Music access issues. We're working on resolving this and will let you know once fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will keep you updated."

Previous story: Trying to procrastinate for work or an upcoming exam might be a bit more challenging this evening as the video-sharing site YouTube is suffering an outage.

According to the Down Detector, the outage is being felt by coast-to-coast by thousands of users.

The reports started coming in of YouTube's outage around 9:15 p.m. ET on Tuesday.

There is no word on when YouTube service will be restored.

Reactions: MarRoh
Phew... I was in the Photo & Video section on this forum to watch some nice footage. Then i noted all Videos are not working. Then I just tried to logon on my YT account and it was not possible. Then I checked Google news and as you said YT seems worldwide down. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast