Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Your favourite accessories

Lastrexking

Join
Jun 2, 2017
Loc
Yorkshire
What are you favourite Spark accessories? What would you recommend? What one thing could you not live without?

Mine is a simple one. A gimbal/lens/sensor cover. I can't believe DJI didn't include one, but I feel much safer putting my Spark in its bag with one.

Not counting things like a remote, smart tablet, and extra batteries, it would have to be the GPC hard case that holds the "Fly More" combo.

It holds everything I need and use in nice sturdy unit I can travel with and not worry about.

For what I use the Spark for I don't need much else.

Reactions: Lastrexking
+1 for the gimbal cover.
Costs pennies but totally protects the camera/gimbal during transport.

For-DJI-SPARK-PTZ-camera-front-3D-sensor-system-screen-integrated-protective-cover-For-DJI-Spark.jpg_640x640.jpg

What are you favourite Spark accessories? What would you recommend? What one thing could you not live without?

Mine is a simple one. A gimbal/lens/sensor cover. I can't believe DJI didn't include one, but I feel much safer putting my Spark in its bag with one.
Just remember to get in the habit of removing it before turning Spark on

Second that on the gimbal/lens protector as # 1! The second, I'm planning to get the prop holders, to protect in storage. I'm still using the box it came in, but frequently have the props rotate out of their crossed position. I'd like DJI to provide OTG cables or at least sell them.

The 'OTG' cable I am using has 'min' type USB at each end.One end has a 45 degree plug and the other the normal straight plug. Only one cable needed not like I often see advertised you need 2 cables

That's only half the needed connection! Why not sell the complete cables for Micro USB or Lightning devices?

That's only half the needed connection! Why not sell the complete cables for Micro USB or Lightning devices?
Because you need a licence from Apple to use the lightening connector and it's insanely expensive. So dji won't do it.

Yeppers, that could be one reason! Still think they could do it with the number of quads they've sold and the fact that the availability of the Lightning cable would probably increase Apple sales-new folks and upgraders. Having fun on mine in Android and Apple displays.

Quite surprisingly zero,zip,nada. I have not found that I need anything other than what came in my flymore kit. It's nice not to have to remove anything from the drone to fly (looking at you, gimbal protector on MP). With the bag the flymore kit comes with the Spark sits face down with gimbal covered/protected. Best for me about the spark is that all I have to do is take it out of the dji bag and launch it from my hand, no covers to take off, no straps to take off for prop's and no landing pad's to spring open and place.

The 'OTG' cable I am using has 'min' type USB at each end.One end has a 45 degree plug and the other the normal straight plug. Only one cable needed not like I often see advertised you need 2 cables
Care to share the link please?

Have not seen anyone listing ND filters to the must have accessory list which is actually not surprising at least for me since footage is a nice plus but not the main reason I put the Spark in the air. I use Polar's on my P4P and MP and know they make a set for the Spark but still undecided again since I do not rely on the Spark for footage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502