Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Xiaomi repeater

You're not hitting a CE limit with the 50/100m that's a limit for smartphone control. With an RC you'll get the 100/300 you want, even in CE mode and much better control of the Spark too. I'm not sure whether the iOS app forces FCC strength in CE areas

**** 100m is too short, it's good for family and friends fun videos (follow me, selfie videos...) but very short for cinematic and landscape videos.
So it's the the Dji Go app that is limiting the Wifi distance to 50/100m and whatever wifi extender tricks you try it will still be limited 50/100.
Is there any patched Dji Go app for Android to bypass the 50/100m without RC?

There are but it's likely you will lost your drone due to app failure and can't use care refresh or any form of warranty from DJI. If you plan to use multiple Sparks as bullets sure , you can hack the app.
Long story short : even for greater distance Quickshot's we need RC.

What do you mean "there are" ? What Android app do you know that can overcome the WiFi limits without an RC ?

I think there is a patched Dji Go app (google search) but perhaps it's not working anymore due to new FW

There's a patched version that forces FCC mode but it doesn't change the range limitation without an RC.

So in conclusion only ios can bypass the Dji RC restrictions thanks to the app called ''Spark Pro'', and as long as we don't have an Android alternative for this app we are obliged to get the RC to go beyond 100m, right?
There are cheap ''PS3'' gamepads on aliexpress with smartphone stand add to that the xiaomi Wifi+ and you have a budget 20$ RC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar