Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 anyone?

Pe11e

Join
Feb 7, 2018
Hello all,

I'm seriously planning to order this very nice phone with 7" display. 5500mah battery, good camera, etc, and 7 inch screen for DJI GO app usage is a very nice treat. Since I already own Xiaomi phone (Mi 5s Plus), and DJI GO 4 works just fine, just wanted to check is there anyone that already got Mi Max 3 and tested DJI GO stability and performance?

Thanks!

I fly usually spark with Mi Max 2, and without any problem. I'm sure you'll get the same with Mi Max 3. The screen is almost the same, and ther're situations under direct sun that it hasn't enough brightness, but usally is more than ok.

I fly usually spark with Mi Max 2, and without any problem. I'm sure you'll get the same with Mi Max 3. The screen is almost the same, and ther're situations under direct sun that it hasn't enough brightness, but usally is more than ok.

I currently use Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus, also has LCD IPS display, and under direct sunlight it is very hard to see the stream in DJI GO 4. I use sunshade for the phone or search for a shade under the trees, no other solution. I hope that Mi Max 3 has at least equal brightness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef