Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Woohoo 1/2 mile

Naw, I am just up for a good walk if need be :D
Before my Spark, I built drones capable of automatic missions.
I feel more confident with the Spark but those home made...well, distance in description:

I feel more confident with the Spark but those home made...well, distance in description:
6.8 miles!? what the what!?

Same here when I had the CX-20, it flew great, but "Me" adding all of the different things to it, made me question it, then I got the 3DR Iris +, but still added a couple of things that made me "question" it, but again flew great.

I wish someone would come out with an Android app for the Spark that it like AutoPilot for iOS

I wish someone would come out with an Android app for the Spark that it like AutoPilot for iOS

I got that app but I am finding out the Spark has to be in radio contact for the automated commands.
So the most basic mission I flew cannot be recreated with the AutoPilot app.
Like this one, my second mission ever - all a "big guess" on how to program:

Well now that I have my iPad and the reflectors I will give it a shot when the weather permits. You have the advantage of experience with long distance flying with your "Albatross" so your confidence level is way bigger than mine at this point. You are still an inspiration to me though.:D

Reactions: pmshop
Well now that I have my iPad and the reflectors I will give it a shot when the weather permits. You have the advantage of experience with long distance flying with your "Albatross" so your confidence level is way bigger than mine at this point. You are still an inspiration to me though.:D

You will do fine.
Just make sure your RTH is set for 100ft or "current altitude" and push it.
So long as you hear "The home point has been updated. Please check it on the map." it will come home at battery failsafe.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
You will do fine.
Just make sure your RTH is set for 100ft or "current altitude" and push it.
So long as you hear "The home point has been updated. Please check it on the map." it will come home at battery failsafe.
I know you are right and trust your input... always. You are my "Go To" guy for Spark information.

Reactions: Ron_Dog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none