Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wisconsin Winter

You did a wonderful job! I loved that you flew through the old underpass. I grew up near an almost identical railroad overpass like that, and people would come from all over and photograph it....Often they would set up their tri-pods and wait for the train to come by to get train crossing pics.

Reactions: Kendallfordguy
Nice! Where in WI are you? Living in the south east of the state, I haven't seen this much snow since October!

Great stuff and a pleasure to watch. Thank goodness Spark didn’t meet a truck coming the other way! On some of the longer shots perhaps look at speeding up when at edit stage. Just a thought. My family are always telling me I hold on too long to shots. When nothing else moves in the background eg cars, people no one would know you’ve speeded things up a little.

Great stuff and a pleasure to watch. Thank goodness Spark didn’t meet a truck coming the other way! On some of the longer shots perhaps look at speeding up when at edit stage. Just a thought. My family are always telling me I hold on too long to shots. When nothing else moves in the background eg cars, people no one would know you’ve speeded things up a little.
Thanks, I did speed up some of the shots but perhaps not enough.

Just looked at La Crosse and see you have a Clifton east of the City. I live near Clifton, Bristol UK. Coincidence! Wish we had your snow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar