Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

WIFI willl not work..

Ufferidder

Join
Nov 9, 2017
Hello.

Since the OTG was omitted in the latest upgrade, I have great difficulty connecting to my Spark.

The "Spark-RC" shows itself, when I start the App, I press "connect" and it starts to connect..... and
my homenetwork takes over, and "Spark-RC" isn't even in the network list...

I have just tried, and have restarted the RC about 30 times, and about every 6-7 times. "Spark-RC" shows itself,I say "connect" and...... Home network takes over, and "Spark-RC" disappears from the list..

I have a Samsung S5 Neo, and "yes" I have disabled "smart network"

Anyone out there, thyat has the same experience, and know how to get around it?

Rgds

Uffe

Hello.

Since the OTG was omitted in the latest upgrade, I have great difficulty connecting to my Spark.

The "Spark-RC" shows itself, when I start the App, I press "connect" and it starts to connect..... and
my homenetwork takes over, and "Spark-RC" isn't even in the network list...

I have just tried, and have restarted the RC about 30 times, and about every 6-7 times. "Spark-RC" shows itself,I say "connect" and...... Home network takes over, and "Spark-RC" disappears from the list..

I have a Samsung S5 Neo, and "yes" I have disabled "smart network"

Anyone out there, thyat has the same experience, and know how to get around it?

Rgds

Uffe

Have you disabled Bluetooth on your Samsung?

Tried to disable Bluetooth..

"Spark-RC" visible for about 3 sec, just about the time it took for me to press, "connect", then "spark-RC" disappears from list, and App connecting to my home network..

I had a similar problem after the upgrade. I deleted the connection in the phone. I then scanned for it and reentered the password. Worked fine after that.

Tried even that, "forget" connection..

When only FC is on, I can connect to it, but as soos as I start the drone itself, and the App, I lose connection.

After about 20 tries, I have gotten the App to show a blue field, that says "Version Check"..
It must be a big version, since it has been at it now for 15 min....

Go Fly showed itself, for about 2 sec, after that "Version Check" in a blue field, and goes no further..

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar