Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

wifi showing only on Oneplus 6 phone

Crispjon

Join
Jan 14, 2018
Loc
UK
Hi, Ive been flying with OTG and 2.4 Ghz using recent GO4 on my Hudl tablet and Oneplus one phone. However I recently tried Litchi on my Oneplus 6 phone and it worked great. I would like to try Litchi on my tablet but the Spark SSID won't show up (though works fine with OTG and Go4 when I reinstalled it). Is this because I'm using 2.4 from RC? or is it hiding the SSID as it connected to the OPO6. Thanks

I have done that and still no show unfortunately.
I think this is the problem. I had been using GO4modded app and changed to 2.4Ghz to Aircraft and chose channel 149 I think) to connect to phone but was using OTG so did not notice no WIFI. Then I moved to the latest Go4 cancelling the change country message as before and still using OTG cable. I installed Litchi on OPO 6 phone and it works as it can detect that channel which the others can't. Anyway since Litchi crashes Hudl and won't connect to aircraft it has all been a waste of time. ...

More research found that turning usb debugging on may help? And it does the OPO 1 will now connect on Litchi.!!
The Hudl now gets to connect then a split second later crashes.. but getting closer, though whether I'd trust it to fly?

Last edited:
Hi, Ive been flying with OTG and 2.4 Ghz using recent GO4 on my Hudl tablet and Oneplus one phone. However I recently tried Litchi on my Oneplus 6 phone and it worked great. I would like to try Litchi on my tablet but the Spark SSID won't show up (though works fine with OTG and Go4 when I reinstalled it). Is this because I'm using 2.4 from RC? or is it hiding the SSID as it connected to the OPO6. Thanks

HI there I was having the same issue I used the dji assist program to find out what my wifi ssid was for my spark and the password when I tried this it still did not show up as a avaible wifi and I could not manually enter the info either wifi name or password . I watched this you video
followed the instruction and it worked. You have to unlink your remote controller by holding done the battery button for about 6 seconds with the drone powered up. The sparks wifi should show up on the phone after this.

Reactions: TangoMango
HI there I was having the same issue I used the dji assist program to find out what my wifi ssid was for my spark and the password when I tried this it still did not show up as a avaible wifi and I could not manually enter the info either wifi name or password . I watched this you video
followed the instruction and it worked. You have to unlink your remote controller by holding done the battery button for about 6 seconds with the drone powered up. The sparks wifi should show up on the phone after this.
Thanks for your reply The problem seemed to be that these machines could not see the channel I had changed to even after following that procedure. But now back on 5.8Ghz and with the usb debug ticked it works, so when the rain and wind dies I'll give it a try.

When we use 2.4g for AC-RC connection, 5.8g is used for RC-Device connection.

The problem is that most devices don't support 5.8g, so WiFi SSID disappears.

The solution is to use otg cable, or reset the connection with this 6-second operation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef