Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Why no Grey-Out of WiFi icon on OTG

mtbkrdrone

Join
Oct 4, 2017
5 weeks out from my total hip replacement and started to fly again. Now, I don't know if this was the way it was a month ago, but in the past, when using the OTG cable, I would switch off my tablets WiFi connection and in the Go4App, the icon at top of screen was greyed out, as per what was the case everytime I flew with my OTG. Now, yesterday, first flight, I did the normal startup as in the past however this time, I noticed the Wifi icon was still lit and it showed 5.5 next to it. On the WiFi screen, it looked like all the channels were in red.
Also, there seemed to be more video lag being experienced than previous.
The App is up to date as is my tablet. Thoughts??

That's the way it's been for me since 4.2.15.. Even though you are using an OTG cable it still is connected to the remote to the spark via wifi si you need to see the signal strength...OTG has been flawless for me video downlink is fantastic using 4.2.16---4.2.20 was not good for though.

I don't think that indicator is for RC to Phone...it is for RC to Spark. There used to be an issue that signal strength/wifi channels didn't work on OTG. That has since been fixed.

Reactions: Hddeuce03

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu