Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Why did this happen?

You were probably to close to home for the RTH to work. If the drone starts to descent when you press RTH cancel and move the drone further away and possibly add some altitude and try again. If no luck fly the drone manually.
The OP confirmed this in post #8 above.

You were probably to close to home for the RTH to work. If the drone starts to descent when you press RTH cancel and move the drone further away and possibly add some altitude and try again. If no luck fly the drone manually.
And this was suggested already at post #5 by @AeroMirage. Better to read fully the thread if you come for late comment, but good try, you where right ;).

I nearly had a heart attack flying today. Before I took off, I set the home point. I had flown it out near the waters edge and told it to come home. It just started to land straight down near the water! I was able to deactivate the return to home feature and fly it back manually but that was a scare for sure. Not exactly sure I know why it did that.
Are you sure you didn't touch the land button instead of the return to home button? 'Cause they're too close to each other. That's happened to me a couple of times so now I always double check before I initiate an RTH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf