Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What new features are we likely to get in future firmware versions?

Beaker

Join
Jan 10, 2018
Are we likely to get any new features with future updates? Have dji released new features with other drones in the past?

And what would you like to see in updates?

A no fall out of sky option.

Yes, x3! An actual "Fly More Combo" instead of the referenced Spark "Fly Less", "Fly Away" and "Fly No More Combo" would be a great option...

I think the fly more combo should be the spark, 2 batts, rc, portable charger and it’s bag. That’s how I roll and luvin it.

Reactions: lowoctane
I notice the Mavic Air has exactly the same wifi system as the Spark...so maybe we'll get better OTG and wifi in EC regions? They're currently giving a maximum range of 500m on 5.8Ghz for the Ec, which is fairly rubbish.

I notice the Mavic Air has exactly the same wifi system as the Spark...so maybe we'll get better OTG and wifi in EC regions? They're currently giving a maximum range of 500m on 5.8Ghz for the Ec, which is fairly rubbish.

The 2.4 in CE countries is a lot further, which is the opposite of the Spark.

The 2.4 in CE countries is a lot further, which is the opposite of the Spark.

It seems it does have better overall range...but unless they fix the OTG problem, anyone on android in the CE region will be stuck with 5.8 anyway :(. I could see myself getting a mavic air, but only if they sort out the OTG support on the Spark- I don't believe in giving money to a company that doesn't listen to my concerns.

Reactions: HoboDan
I’ve noticed good changes each time the spark is updated concerning WiFi and packets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy